$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN
** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc
Vide grenier , puces , brocante

FAQ     Rechercher     Membres     Groupes     S’enregistrer  
  Profil     Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés     Connexion  

Bienvenue 
"great race on a great course." "It was ti

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Brocanteux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 09:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: "great race on a great course." "It was ti Répondre en citant

For the third night in a row the Winnipeg Goldeyes and the New Jersey Jackals played a closely matched game. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . The only difference: the Goldeyes were able to come out on the winning side on Thursday night. The Goldeyes (19-12) were able to avoid being swept by the Jackals (14-10) as they won 2-1 in front of 1,237 fans at Yogi Berra Stadium in Little Falls, New Jersey. For the first time in the three-game series the Fish were able to take the lead first. After Jake Blackwood got on base with a first inning single, he was driven in on a two run home run from Ray Sadler. The home run was Sadlers team leading seventh of the season. "Thats what he was looking to do there in the first inning," said Goldeyes Pitching Coach Jamie Vermilyea on the Jewel 101 Post-Game Show. "Sadlers a strong guy and he put a good swing on it." From there the two teams starting pitchers stole the show, as they both earned quality starts. Matt Jackson went strong for six and two-thirds innings, only giving up one run on four hits. He was able to strike out five and only gave up two walks, both of which were in the bottom of the first inning. The effort from Jackson earned him the win. "Jackson set the tone, coming out throwing strikes," said Vermilyea. "His breaking ball was working well and getting him strikes." The Jackals starter Isaac Pavlik, who is a ten-year veteran on the team, also went for six and two-thirds innings. He struck out six Goldeyes, and only gave up those two first inning runs on six hits by the Fish. After both starters came out of the game, it was the relievers chance to show what they could do. Ty Kelley came in for New Jersey, and finished the game on the mound for the Jackals. Kelleys appearance was highlighted in the ninth inning as he struck out the Goldeyes in order. Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock took over for a combined one and one-third inning for Winnipeg, and did their job of keeping the Goldeyes in the lead. Kyle Bellamy came in to finish the game for the Fish and earned the save. Bellamy was able to match Kelleys ninth inning performance, striking out the Jackals in order to end the game. "Bellamy did his thing in the ninth inning. You really cant close out a series better than that," Vermilyea said. With the win the Goldeyes end their three-game losing skid and now sit tied with the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks for second in the American Association North Division. Both teams are one game behind the St. Paul Saints. The Goldeyes continue their tour of the Can-Am League this weekend with a three-game series against the Quebec Capitales. Theyll face the Capitales Friday night at 6 p.m., Saturday at 5 p.m. and Sunday at noon. The Goldeyes then go to Trois-Rivieres to take on the Aigles in a four-game series that will round out the road trip. Sheldon Richardson Vikings Jersey .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general. Jalyn Holmes Vikings Jersey . On Friday night, after a long rain delay, he was scratched from his scheduled start. http://www.vikingsnflfansclub.net/Black-Friday-Daniel-Carlson-Jersey/ . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.LA MOLINA, Spain - Canadas Dominique Maltais capped her snowboard cross season title by winning the final World Cup of the season on Saturday. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-François, Que., overtook and held off Lindsey Jacobellis to edge out the American and win the womens final under sunny skies in the Pyrenees mountains. Raffaella Brutto of Italy finished third after Yuka Fujimori of Japan crashed. Maltais, who won the silver medal at the Sochi Olympics, finished the season with 5,400 points. Jacobellis was next with 3,760, followed by Alexandra Jekova of Bulgaria with 2,850. "I knew that the crystal globe was waiting for me already," Maltais said. "But I love what I do, so I really wanted to end the season on a good way. Im very happy about my careers fifth title." Maltais called it a "great race on a great course." "It was tight racing from quarter-finals through finals," she said. "I pushed myself a lot because I wanted to finish the season with a big win." Paul Berg of Germany earneed his first career individual win. Randy Moss Vikings Jersey. Berg rode flawlessly to finish ahead of Olympic silver medallist Nikolay Olyunin, with Spaniard Regino Hernandez coming third after he and Calgarys Christopher Robanske slowed each other down early in the descent. On Friday, Omar Visintin of Italy claimed the mens season title when Australian Jarryd Hughes, the only rider with a chance to overtake Visintin in the standings, failed to qualify. Visintin didnt advance beyond Saturdays quarter-finals. Olympic champion Pierre Vaultier of France fell early in the round of 16. Berg and Robanske both moved ahead of Hughes in the standings. Bergs win lifted him into second place to end the season with 2,150 points, behind Visintins 3,076. Robanske ended the campaign in third with 2,120. "Im speechless," Berg said. "Yesterday, I was happy about my good result in the qualifications. Today, I just wanted to go for it and challenge the big names. I never thought about winning a World Cup this season. Its still such a surprise." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 09:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation