$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN
** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc
Vide grenier , puces , brocante

FAQ     Rechercher     Membres     Groupes     S’enregistrer  
  Profil     Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés     Connexion  

Bienvenue 
Beckham homered for the second straight

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Brocanteux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 07:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Beckham homered for the second straight Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- Former heavyweight champion Andrei (The Pit Bull) Arlovski will step back in the UFC cage in June to face Brendan (The Hybrid) Schaub at UFC 174 in Vancouver. Jrue Holiday Pelicans Jersey . The 35-year-old Arlovski last fought in the UFC in March 2008 when he beat Jake OBrien by TKO at UFC 82. UFC president Dana White heralded Arlovskis return in a tweet Thursday night that read: "Welcome back Andrei Arlovski!" The Canadian Press has learned the former champion will start the next phase of his UFC career on June 14 in Vancouver against Schaub. The main event of the Rogers Arena card has Demetrious (Mighty Mouse) Johnson defending his flyweight title against No. 4 contender Ali Bagautinov of Russia. Arlovski (20-10) debuted at UFC 28 in November 2000, compiling a record of 10-4 that includes victories over Fabricio Werdum and Tim Sylvia. He beat Roy (Big Country) Nelson and (Big) Ben Rothwell outside the UFC. Arlovski had a trilogy of fights with Sylvia, winning one and losing two. The first at UFC 51 in February 2005, earned him the heavyweight title. Arlovski defended the crown twice before losing it to Sylvia at UFC 59 in April 2006. Sylvia beat him again at UFC 61. Arlovski is 6-1 with one no contest in his last eight fights. He is 8-5 with one no contest since leaving the UFC. Schaub (11-3) has won his last two UFC fights over Matt Mitrione and Lavar Johnson. The 31-year-old former University of Colorado fullback is 6-2 in the UFC since losing to Nelson in the finale of "The Ultimate Fighter" Season 10. Nikola Mirotic Pelicans Jersey . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Jordan Crawford Pelicans Jersey . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Anthony-Davis-Pelicans-Jersey/ . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes.ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves have optioned right-hander Pedro Beato to Triple-A Gwinnett to clear a roster spot for right-hander Ervin Santana. Santana, who agreed to a $14.1 million, one-year contract with the Braves on March 12, is scheduled to make his first start of 2014 on Wednesday night against the New York Mets. Custom Pelicans Jerseys. Beato gave up one hit in 1 2-3 scoreless innings in relief against the Mets on Tuesday night in his only appearance of the season. He was acquired off waivers from the Reds on April 2. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 07:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation