$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN
** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc
Vide grenier , puces , brocante

FAQ     Rechercher     Membres     Groupes     S’enregistrer  
  Profil     Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés     Connexion  

Bienvenue 
deciding on whether to buy or sell while

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Brocanteux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: deciding on whether to buy or sell while Répondre en citant

BEIJING, China - It was a fitting goodbye for Chinas biggest tennis star, complete with hugs from her former competitors, cheers from Chinese fans, and a bouquet of flowers from Rafael Nadal. Isaac Yiadom Jersey .There were also tears. Plenty of tears.Li Na received a touching send-off at the China Open on Tuesday, more than a week after she announced her retirement from the sport, citing recurring knee injuries.Wearing a black pantsuit and her hair pulled back in a low bun, the two-time major winner fought back tears as she walked onto centre court to a rapturous applause and a giant red banner proclaiming in English, Yes, This is Li Nas Motherland--China.With some 40 womens players standing behind her, she then watched as highlights of her biggest tennis moments played on the stadiums giant screens, and listened to tributes from tennis officials and one of her closest friends on tour, two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova.The most important thing I want to say tonight is thank you for being our opponent, thank you for being our inspiration, and thank you for being our friend, Kvitova said before giving Li a hug. We will miss you, champion.WTA chairman Stacey Allaster also wished Li well, saying the tour would miss her beautiful smile and fun personality.Youre a true champion and pioneer who has made such a difference in so many peoples lives, Allaster said. You are the player of this decade, who has made the most impact and growth on womens tennis.Just as the ceremony was about to conclude, there was one more surprise: Nadal emerged on court carrying a bouquet of flowers, accompanied by Lis husband, Jiang Shan, who was a constant fixture in the stands during her matches and the butt of many of her jokes in her post-match interviews at the Australian Open.There were no jokes this time, though, as Li did a final lap around the court, waving goodbye with more tears streaming down her face.She finally managed a smile as the crowd chanted in unison, Li Na, I love you. Jared Veldheer Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. Royce Freeman Jersey . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso. http://www.authoritybroncosshop.com/marquette-king-broncos-jersey-c-75/ .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency.The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Help In Net Jim Matheson of the Edmonton Journal says the St. Louis Blues, one of the best teams in the NHL, could use some help between the pipes. He says they wont give up highly touted prospect Dmitrij Jaskin, but former Oiler Magnus Paajarrvi could be made available as well as goaltender Jaroslav Halak. Courtland Sutton Jersey. Matheson also says the Chicago Blackhawks are looking for a number two centre to play with Patrick Kane. Decisions, Decisions Larry Brooks of the New York Post says the New York Rangers have a decision to make when it comes to defenceman Dan Girardi. The 29-year-old will be an unrestricted free agent at years end. If the Rangers decide not to extend his contract, Brooks believes the Anaheim Ducks or Boston Bruins would be a good fit in exchange for a package of young defenceman. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation