$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN
** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc
Vide grenier , puces , brocante

FAQ     Rechercher     Membres     Groupes     S’enregistrer  
  Profil     Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés     Connexion  

Bienvenue 
Tuesdays match between Allexandr Dolgopolov a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Brocanteux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tuesdays match between Allexandr Dolgopolov a Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- A wrist injury will prevent Rafael Nadal from defending his title at next weeks Rogers Cup in Toronto. Frank Gore Jersey . The second-ranked player in the world withdrew Tuesday from the tournament as well as the following tournament in Cincinnati, another key U.S. Open prep event. Nadal suffered the injury to his right wrist in practice Tuesday. He won last years Rogers Cup in Montreal. "Im extremely disappointed that I am unable to defend my Rogers Cup title this year," Nadal said in a statement released by Tennis Canada. "I was looking forward to coming there and playing again in Toronto as I have always loved to play in Canada and had great results in the past at a very important event." Nadal is left-handed, but the 28-year-old uses a two-handed backhand. In a statement, he said he would be out for a least two to three weeks. The Spaniard is also the defending U.S. Open champion, and the injury puts that defence in doubt. His 2013 title at Flushing Meadows is one of 14 Grand Slams, tied with Pete Sampras for second in mens tennis history behind only Roger Federers 17. Projected to be the No. 2 seed in Toronto, Nadal was set to be in town for Fridays draw. The tournament begins Monday. Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Daniel Kilgore Jersey ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop.com/authentic-danny-amendola-jersey.html . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.ACAPULCO, Mexico - Jeremy Chardy of France advanced to the second round of the Mexican Open with a 7-5, 6-0 win over Australias Matthew Ebden on Monday. Israels Dudi Sela also advanced with a commanding 6-1, 6-4 victory over Alejandro Falla of Colombia. Chardy, who took just one hour, five minutes to down Ebden, will next play the winner of Tuesdays match between Allexandr Dolgopolov and eighth-seeded Vasek Pospisil. Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey. Sela will meet either third-seeded John Isner or Ivo Karlovic of Croatia. On the womens side of the combined ATP-WTA tournament, American Christina McHale defeated Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 6-2. The 21st edition of the Mexican Open is played on hard courts at the Acapulco Princess tennis complex. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation