$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN
** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc
Vide grenier , puces , brocante

FAQ     Rechercher     Membres     Groupes     S’enregistrer  
  Profil     Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés     Connexion  

Bienvenue 
t weve been preparing for it all week and

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Brocanteux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: t weve been preparing for it all week and Répondre en citant

Jack Wilshere insists he is now fully fit and ready to play a part in Englands bid for glory at Euro 2016. Levine Toilolo Lions Jersey . The Arsenal midfielder played less than 100 minutes of Premier League football this season, but has been included in Roy Hodgsons provisional 26-man squad for France this summer.Wilshere started an England game for the first time since June in Sundays 2-1 win over Turkey, but despite being substituted in the 66th minute he says he is eager to play a full part in the remaining warm-up games against Australia and Portugal. I feel Im ready for 90 minutes, I wouldnt be here otherwise, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Ive played a few games now and I think the next step for me is 90 minutes. As each game goes on I feel better and better and I think the only way Im going to get that sharpness is by playing. Jack Wilshere played 66 minutes against Turkey Im thankful to the boss here and the staff. Ive worked with them for a number of years now and after the World Cup when we were rebuilding I was a big part of that.Im thankful for them for keeping their faith in me and hopefully I can repay them.Medically Im fine now. Ive been training for seven or eight weeks. Maybe I lack five or 10 per cent of match fitness, but weve got two games and I can get that then. Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy were on the scoresheet for England Harry Kane opened the scoring for England in the third minute, but after Turkey equalised through Hakan Calhanoglu, Jamie Vardy found the winner with seven minutes remaining.England started with three forwards before switching to a diamond formation in the second half and Kane told Sky Sports News HQ that the strikers are happy to adapt their positions under Hodgsons instructions. Harry Kane thought Englands Euro 2016 preparation got off to a positive start It was a positive start; a good win against a good side, he said.Of course theres stuff we can work on and we know that, but overall I thought we were the better team and deserved the win. England Player Ratings Peter Taylor gives his verdict on the performances against Turkey It worked well. Weve been working on a couple of systems in training and youll see that we switched halfway through the second half into a different system.Wherever the manager wants us to play we will play and well do it to the best of our ability. Also See: England player ratings England 2-1 Turkey As it happened Merson worries for defence Frank Ragnow Jersey . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. Levine Toilolo Jersey . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Customized/ . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand.​Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe admitted he was disappointed with the way his side fell away in the second half of their 4-1 defeat against Chelsea. Pedro and Eden Hazard scored in the first half for Chelsea before Tommy Elphick pulled one back, but Willian and Hazard again struck after the break at the Vitality Stadium.I thought we were excellent [in the first half], Howe told Sky Sports. We were everything we wanted to be, we were energetic, played with real quality, created a number of chances so I was very pleased at half-time. Second half, we found it a little bit more difficult, Chelsea kept the ball very well and killed the game with the third goal.I thought it was a game of real quality in the first half, they played very well and they were motivated for the game, playing a very strong team, so it was a really good test for us and I thought we came through that test, albeit we were behind at half-time.I was really pleased with lots of elements of our play, so plenty of positives to take, but the disappointment was the second-half performance.We felt second half we came on strong and the disappointment was they went up a level and we didnt match the levels of our first half. Their quality showed and they counter-attacked very well and it became very difficult for us to get a grip of the game.They were really clinical with their chances and that was probably the biggest difference between the teams. When their chances came they took them. Tommy Elphick felt for all Bournemouths endeavour and hard work against Chelsea they still need to be a bit more street wise and not concede sloppy goals While Bournemouth goalscorer Elphick also lamented his sides dip after the break. Tracy Walker Lions Jersey. We flattened right out, he told Sky Sports. We put so much into the first half and we were in the game until 70 minutes [and the] third goal was a real sucker punch.I felt like we were the better team first half, but through our endeavour to try and score and attack we were very naive with all four goals. Theyre top-class players but weve been preparing for it all week and we knew what was coming, this is the level were at. There are going to be more tests like this hopefully next season and from now until the end so weve got to get used to playing these players and become a bit more streetwise.Sometimes were empty in the middle of the pitch and make it too easy for teams to attack us. Also See: Hazard double downs Bournemouth Bournemouth 1-4 Chelsea recap Daniels: We must keep Howe Who are Chelseas young stars? Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation