$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN
** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc
Vide grenier , puces , brocante

FAQ     Rechercher     Membres     Groupes     S’enregistrer  
  Profil     Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés     Connexion  

Bienvenue 
really good and I think are looking good he

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Brocanteux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 04:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: really good and I think are looking good he Répondre en citant

Montreal Alouettes quarterback Anthony Calvillo said Wednesday he is symptom-free after suffering a concussion in mid-August and fully expects to play again this season. Moses Malone Jersey . The 41-year-old pivot is eligible to come off the nine-game injured list in time to face the Toronto Argonauts in the last game of the regular season. Ive been adding to my workload week in and week out and I know Ill be coming off the nine-game (injured list) going into Week 18 and thats my goal right now is to get ready to play for that game," said Calvillo. Calvillo suffered the concussion in a game against the Saskatchewan Roughriders on August 17 when his head hit the turf at Mosaic Stadium. He is also recovering from a partially torn rotator cuff. "The toughest part is theres no timeline on cussions. When you pull a hamstring or hurt your shoulder, its four-to-six weeks or whatever and you know thats a goal," added Calvillo. "With a concussion, its what your body tells you." The Alouettes are currently in third place in the East Division and could clinch a playoff spot with a win against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Thanksgiving Day. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. Darryl Dawkins Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/ .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005.TOBLACH, Italy -- Alex Harvey was solid in a fifth-place result on Saturday in his final World Cup cross-country ski distance race prior to the 2014 Olympic Winter Games. After spending a week doing high-altitude training in Italy, the 25-year-old from St-Ferreol-les-Neiges, Que., bounced back into race form while challenging for the podium in the mens 15-kilometre individual start classic-ski race. Harvey clocked a time of 37 minutes 30.1 seconds. "That was a solid race from Alex today. He started out conservative and then made up ground throughout the race," said Justin Wadsworth, head coach of the Canadian cross-country ski team. "This week is all about shaking out the cobwebs after being at altitude so it was a good day." Harvey set a pace ahead of the eventual winner, Russias Alexander Legkov, in the final lap. Legkov set the time to beat at 37:02.7. Switzerlands Dario Cologna was second at 37:05.6, while Swedens Marcus Hellner rounded out the podium in third with a time of 37:20.3. Four other Canadians hit the start line including two relative rookies to thee World Cup, Graeme Killick and Jesse Cockney, along with Olympic veterans Devon Kershaw and Ivan Babikov. Charles Barkley Jersey. Kershaw, from Sudbury, Ont., finished 39th with a time of 39:31.7, while Killick, from Fort McMurray, Alta., placed 40th (39:32.3). Cockney, from Canmore, Alta., was 51st (39:48.6), while Babikov, also from Canmore, finished 62nd (40:24.4) in the wet and mild conditions. "Devon and Ivan struggled with their skis today in the conditions," added Wadsworth. "All of the guys are feeling really good and I think are looking good heading into the Games." Whitehorses Emily Nishikawa was the lone Canadian to start in the womens 10-kilometre classic-ski race. Nishikawa placed 40th after clocking a time of 30:06.8. Norways Marit Bjoergen finished on top at 26:54.2. Therese Johaug, also of Norway, grabbed the silver medal with a time of 27:30.9, while Swedens Charlotte Kalla skied to the bronze after stopping the clock at 27:37.1. The final World Cup race prior to the start of the Olympic Winter Games takes place on Sunday in Toblach, Italy. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 04:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation