$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN
** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc
Vide grenier , puces , brocante

FAQ     Rechercher     Membres     Groupes     S’enregistrer  
  Profil     Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés     Connexion  

Bienvenue 
Weirather. In the super-G ranks, Gut lead

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Brocanteux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 07:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Weirather. In the super-G ranks, Gut lead Répondre en citant

NEW ORLEANS -- Anthony Davis has one game left to show why hes the best player under 21 years old in the NBA. Jon Bostic Jersey . For the past two games, hes looked rather good for any age, and has pulled the Pelicans out of a slump. Davis had 29 points and 14 rebounds and New Orleans defeated Milwaukee 112-104 on Friday night. Tyreke Evans scored 25 points for the Pelicans, whove won two straight after losing their previous eight games. "It feels good to get back in rhythm, winning some games," said Davis, wholl get to celebrate his 21st birthday in the Big Easy on Tuesday. "We know how that eight-game losing streak is and we dont want to get back to it, and weve got to keep working." Davis, who hit 12 of 22 shots on an array of layups, crowd-pleasing dunks and mid-range jumpers, is shooting 58 per cent (22 of 3Cool in his past two games. He had 28 points and 15 rebounds in a victory over the Lakers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night. The 6-foot-6 Evans, meanwhile, has been thriving since being moved from the bench into the starting lineup in the small forward spot. He had 24 points against the Lakers and 27 on Monday night in a loss at Sacramento. Being on the floor with Davis, who draws so much attention from opposing defences, has certainly helped, he said. "Its been fun. Thats the way its supposed to be," Evans said. "We both like to play together. We both work hard. To see us both going like that, it just makes things better for our team." Anthony Morrow added 16 points for New Orleans, including a 3-pointer as he was fouled to give the Pelicans their largest lead at 100-90 with 4:50 left. Brian Roberts scored 14 and Eric Gordon 12 for New Orleans. "We let Anthony Morrow get away from us. He made some shots going down the stretch," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "We have a game plan against Davis and Tyreke Evans and Gordon and guys like that. Its the guys off the bench who end up hurting us." Khris Middleton scored 25 for Milwaukee, which lost its second straight. Jeff Adrien added a career-high 20 points to go with 10 rebounds, while Ramon Sessions had 16 points and Brandon Knight 15. Milwaukee entered the game without starting forward Ersan Ilyasova, suspended for throwing a punch in a game Wednesday. The Bucks then lost guard O.J. Mayo to an ejection for a flagrant-2 foul late in the first quarter. With Ilyasova out, John Henson was thrust into the starting lineup, drawing the assignment of defending Davis. "Hes tough, man. Just as far as the activity, they run a lot of stuff where they pull out the side on a pick and roll for him," Henson said. "He attacks or he shoots the jump shot, and thats kind of what they got going over there and it really helped to push the lead up to where we couldnt come back." There were 24 lead changes in what turned out to be a highly competitive, action-filled game between a pair of struggling teams. The Pelicans shot 50 per cent (42 of 84) but were unable to build a significant lead because the Bucks shot 45 per cent (40 of 89) even without Ilyasova and Mayo, who together average 23 points per game. Milwaukee led 79-78 after Sessions driving layup opened the fourth quarter, but Davis driving layup and 15-foot jumper sparked a 10-2 run that put the Pelicans in front for good. Neither team led by more than five points in the first half, when there were 20 lead changes. Mayo had taken only one missed shot when he was ejected after less than three minutes on the court. Mayo collided with Pelicans centre Greg Stiemsma, who was setting a screen, then appeared to shove Stiemsma with a flailing arm to the chest. Pelicans coach Monty Williams rushed in to pull Stiemsma away. Officials initially called a flagrant foul, but upgraded the severity to a flagrant-2 after video review. "I reacted the wrong way and handled it for sure the wrong way," Mayo said. "I want to apologize to the Bucks fan base, the city of Milwaukee and obviously New Orleans and the (fans) who came out and watched the game. Its definitely the wrong way to conduct yourself. Ive got to be better and I will." Still, the Bucks were clinging to a one-point lead before Roberts hit a 5-foot floater as he was fouled for a three-point play, giving New Orleans a 51-49 halftime lead. NOTES: Davis has now surpassed 20 points and 10 rebounds in a game 21 times this season, and he has 29 double-doubles overall. ... Pelicans reserve centre Jeff Withey, a rookie, grabbed a career-high eight rebounds in 14:29. ... Middletons 25 points were more than double his average of 11.7 coming in and four short of his career high. Joe Haden Jersey .J. - Pete Carroll is in support of the NFL looking further into whether medicinal marijuana could beneficial for players. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Green-Ellis was Cincinnatis leading rusher each of the last two seasons. His role was reduced last year when Giovani Bernard was added to the backfield. Green-Ellis ran for 756 yards and a career-low 3. http://www.steelersfansproshop.com/Steelers+Chukwuma+Okorafor+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1366 .  Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up.CORTINA DAMPEZZO, Italy -- Swiss skier Lara Gut mastered a windy super-G Sunday in the final World Cup speed race before the Sochi Olympics, rediscovering the form that helped her win three straight races to open the season. For her fifth victory of this campaign -- but the first since Lake Louise, Alberta, in early December -- Gut clocked 1 minute, 27.81 seconds down the Olympia delle Tofane course. Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein finished second, 0.12 seconds behind, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch was third, 0.61 back, to maintain her lead in the overall World Cup standings. "Its important to think about skiing and not the result," Gut said. "At the start of the season there was talk about the overall and all those things and I couldnt think about skiing. "I just have to ski the way I can, then I can have a good result," Gut added. "Today it was just me and the slope." This race concluded a run of four speed events in four days, and Weirather was a contender each day. Her results were fourth, second, third and second. "Im proud of my consistency and the ability to perform well in every race," said Weirather, the daughter of champion skiers Hanni Wenzel and Harti Weirather. "Thats something new for me." A combination of strong wind and a tough course, set by Tina Mazes coach, Mauro Pini, led to 19 racers failing to finish. Light was also a factor, as the sun ducked in and out of clouds. Olympic champion Andrea Fischbacher of Austria crashed and slammed into the safety netting but got right back up and skied down without major injury. Maze, who won Saturdays downhill, finished fifth. Jon Bostic Steelers Jersey. The tailwind was so strong when Hoefl-Riesch came down that the German was nearly blown off course over the final jump. Hoefl-Riesch landed outside the blue lines painted onto the snow to help guide skiers and had to rapidly change direction to clear the last gate. "I was just happy when I went over the finish line because it was a hard fight for me on the bottom," Hoefl-Riesch said. Other skiers were slowed by a headwind as the conditions constantly shifted, at times making the banner hanging over the finish line billow in the wind. When the winds finally calmed down, it enabled Marusa Ferk of Slovenia to finish 11th with the No. 49 bib. Chemmy Alcott of Britain, the next skier down, placed 23rd for her first World Cup points since rejoining the circuit this week after leg surgery. The top Americans were Stacey Cook in 13th and Julia Mancuso in 16th. In the overall standings, Hoefl-Riesch holds a 128-point lead over Weirather. In the super-G ranks, Gut leads by 38 points over Weirather with only one more super-G remaining -- at the World Cup finals in Lenzerheide, Switzerland, in March. The womens circuit moves to Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, for a giant slalom and slalom next weekend -- the final events before the Sochi Games open Feb. 7. Gut will be a threat in multiple events in Sochi. She said shes most excited about giant slalom but shell also be a contender in downhill and super-combined. "Im going to try to be like Bode (Miller) in the super-combined at the Olympics," Gut said. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 07:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ** Forum ** Cht'i-Broc Index du Forum -> La Brocante du Cht'i -> ** Image **

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation